Looking for a source for toy plans

I'm looking for plans to make a toy for my grandchildren but I don't know what the toy is called. Maybe soneone out there can help.
If you have eer seen a movie called "Witness", it's the toy Harrison Fords character builds for the little boy. It is an arrangement of ramps that allow marbles to roll down to a bell at the bottom.
Any help finding a plan for this type of toy would be appreciated. Thanks.
Uh, Roy:
Is this what you want?
http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?606
Called marble rolls. If you "google" it, sure you'll find others.
MJ Wallace
No plans, but some more ideas:
http://www.toysfromtimespast.com/action2.htm