Looking for a source for toy plans

I'm looking for plans to make a toy for my grandchildren but I don't know what the toy is called. Maybe soneone out there can help.

If you have eer seen a movie called "Witness", it's the toy Harrison Fords character builds for the little boy. It is an arrangement of ramps that allow marbles to roll down to a bell at the bottom.

Any help finding a plan for this type of toy would be appreciated. Thanks.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Roy R

Uh, Roy:

Is this what you want?

marble rolls. If you "google" it, sure you'll find others.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjmwallace

No plans, but some more ideas: