Looking for a shelf bracket, need help.

The other day in a pub I came across these great shelf brackets that I thought would look great for a display I've got.

They will be used to support 3 glass shelves. 2m long, 26cm wide and

9mm thick. I like the look of these brackets as they fit in with what I'm displaying. But for the life of me I can not find these brackets in the UK (or anywhere else for that matter). The guv'nor of the pub can't remember where they came from and I can understand as they seem pretty old.

These brackets are of a dark wood, 10cm across the top and of the basic triangular shelf bracket design. The bracket is engraved with what can only be described as a gothic/medieval design on both sides and there is no visible means of wall fixing. Though I suspect they fixed it them to a wooden batten before fixing the batten to the wall. This is most probaly what I will do too.

If anyone has seen something like this or knows where I can find a plan to make them it would be highly appriecated. I have thought of reclamation but needing 9 of them has made this difficult.

Many Thanks

TR

Reply to
TrailRat

Post a picture of them in abpw so people can get a better idea of what you're looking for.

Reply to
Upscale