Looking for a Rail and Stile set that cuts a small reveal

Hopefully someone can help me with this.I'm trying to match some doors on exisiting cabinetry. The doors are similar to a Shaker Style door but rather than having a 90 degee angle between the Rail/Stile and the panel there is a slight reveal of 10-20 degrees. Almost like the edge of the door has been eased a little. I've been looking for a Rail and Stile set that cuts this small angle and cuts the appropriate angle on shoulder of the Rail where it mates with the Stile. I've been Googling for Rail and Stile cutters but all I am finding are the traditional ogee's, beads, and wide bevels. Anyone have any ideas for where I might find something like this ?

Thanks

Scott

Reply to
QE Dude