Looking for a plan,

After watching the movie "National Treasure" umpteen million times in an effort to glean a clear view of the chair young Ben Gates flips over to become a quite substantial step-stool at the beginning of the movie, and googling till blue in the face, I decided to seek help. . .so here I am! Is anyone familiar with this configuration and could perhaps post a plan, site, link or whatever. I have seen the cute little plywood sheet good plans and after the required guffaw resumed searching. Of course a plan would be preferable but I think I could work from a couple of good pics. TIA
--
SwampBug

Add pictures here
✖
If you Google "ladder chair" you'll get a ton of photos, like this: http://www.onewayfurniture.com/ms-c155.html http://www.nextag.com/chair-ladder/search-html
and Googling "ladder chair plans" gets you a ton of, well, ladder chair plans like this: http://www.gcwoodworks.com/library_chair_woodworking_plan.htm
Michael Latcha - at home in Redford, MI

Add pictures here
✖
Swampbug wrote:

I've heard it was invented by Ben Franklin (a nice addition to the movie), so adding that to your googling might help. Also search the archives of this group. http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_thread/thread/b90903ab3ecbae42/0a7f6f7f1b7646f3?lnk=gst&q ūn+franklin+chair+stool&rnum=1#0a7f6f7f1b7646f3 http://www.scrollsaw.com/u798.htm Good luck, Andy
Add pictures here
✖
Swampbug wrote:

You can find a version of the plans for free here: http://www.motherearthnews.com/DIY/1989_September_October/Fold_Over_Library_Chair I may make one myself some day. I saved a copy.
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks for the replies guys. . .should do the trick!
--
SwampBug
< snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
✖
http://www.legendchallenge.ca/en/stepStool.pdf

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks Scott. . .all contributions cheerfully accepted! <s>
--
SwampBug
"Scott" < snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
✖