Looking for a moulding

Page 2 of 2
Toby Sleigh wrote:

Great, thanks Toby. They are faxing me the bolection moulding pages of their catalogue. Fingers crossed something will be usable...
On 5 Dec 2006 02:50:41 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Well, I'm not in the UK, but I've been known to give a good price for millwork from time to time. If you're willing to pay for overseas shipping, I imagine I could make you a set of door moulding from any US domestic hardwood for much less than you might expect (our wood is not quite as expensive over here, and a door's worth of moulding in that profile wouldn't take me long at all.)
So if you can't find anything on your side of the big pond, e-mail me at prometheus<at>charter.net, and I'll work you up a quote.