Looking for a Lie-Nielsen user

Hi- I am a journalist who is putting together a story on Lie-Nielsen planes. For the story, I'd like to interview someone who owns and uses one. This person must be a hobbyist, not a professional. The person should also be an entrepreneur or small business owner in a field unrelated to woodworking. If you fit the bill, or know someone who does, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com or 704.604.7879. Thanks!
I can undertsand the need for someone that is a hobbyist user of the tools, but why would you want them to be a business owner NOT in woodworking? strange request
or 704.604.7879.

Jouralist's bizarre sense of "objectivity"/
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:31:19 -0400, the opaque "Lee Michaels"

"Yuppie" factor?
--
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do!

Talk about a stupid requirement.
drew snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Are you a hobbyist journalist, rather than a professional?? That would explain the bizarre request made here by you...
Dave
David wrote:

Sounds like writing a "target" piece for yuppies in Research Triangle???