Looking for a L.A. Woodworker- Dart Board Surround

Hi, I got a call from someone in LA looking to buy a dart board surround similar to one on our web site. As we do not ship our products I said I would ask on this forum if someone in the area would be interested in making one. They want the "Supreme" model. If you are interested, go to the contact page and email me. I will then send you their phone number. Cheers, JG