Looking for a design

This might not even be mathematically possible, I would like to build a wooden puzzle, a pyramid. One of the type where each part holds together the other pieces. But I need it to have a void in the centre that I can use to hold a cylindrical jar.
Does anyone have and suggestions or examples of this sort thing?
For examples, see:
Pyramids, Egyptian Jars, Canopic
:)
Great advice -- thanks a lot!