Looking for a Chuck Key!

I recently purchased a used "Guardian Power" bench top drill press but the chuck key was missing. I thought "no problem, I'll pick one up at the hardware store". Unfortunately none of the keys I have been able to find work for this tool. Does anybody have any ideas on how to contact this company or of a store with an extraordinarily large selection of chuck keys?

Thanks for any assistance!

M. Kellen

Those things use knockoff Jacobs chucks with JT33 tapers. Most use Jacobs keys, some now and then use Rohm keys. It's most likely that it uses a Jacobs K3.

Home Depot as a few keys, and at least around here the local True Value has a very large selection. Any kind of supplier like Grainger or MSC would have them on hand.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4