Looking for a 1/4" 10 TPI regular tooth type 105" bandsaw blade

The subject tells it all. These blades aren't all that expensive but rather that doing trial and error and I am looking for a recommendation from one of you who has used a thin stock tight curve blade with good results. My go to blade is a 1/2" wood slicer but it isn't great for tight curves.
TIA.
Dick Snyder

3/16 10 tpi is available ..
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p0276&cat=1,41036,41037
--- ---
On 2/22/2016 9:53 AM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.com wrote:

Thanks. Have you tried this blade yourself?

Nope - but I've had good reports about the Viking brand of blades. John T.
--- ---
On 2/22/2016 10:08 AM, Dick Snyder wrote:

I have not.
I mostly use the no name brands that Laguna tossed in with the sale, the Laguna Resaw King and Timberwolf. They all perform well, on that saw. They did not do well as a group on previous saws, Craftsman and Rokon.
On 2/21/2016 8:35 PM, Dick Snyder wrote:

If you can buy the brand you are using in the size you want I would say buy that brand.
Not knowing which saw you have makes the recommendation hard. It has been my experience that saw blade brand does not matter with better Laguna, Minimax, older Deltas, etc saws.
Copy cat Asian clone saws tend to be finicky with blade brand and what works on xyz brand saw may not work well with the same but different xyz brand.
On 2/22/2016 11:19 AM, Leon wrote:

I realized that I should have told the group what saw I am using - Grizzly 14" G0555 with 6" extension block kit.
On 2/21/2016 9:35 PM, Dick Snyder wrote:

My favorite blade is a 3/16 3 tooth hooked blade. I originally bought one years ago when I was selling name plaques out of 2x stock and had to cut out tight curves. Naturally I was too lazy to change blades when using it for other things and too my delight, this narrow blade worked fine on about everything I did, even re-sawing. I now have I a 3/8th 3 tooth hooked blade that works fine. Fewer teeth means much faster cuts, albeit also rougher. You pretty much are going to sand/shape any bs edges anyway, so the speed and ease of cut is well worth a bit more roughness. I doubt brand name is all that important, but mine come from a local saw company and are good quality.
--
Jack