Looking for 85mm drawer pulls

I'm looking for six brushed nickel or aluminium wire pulls for drawers in a cabinet I built more than years ago. The distance between the holes in the drawers is exactly 85 millimetres, not 3", not 3-1/4" or 3-1/2".
I have looked at Lee Valley and other sources but have not been able to find anything in 85mm. The pull I am looking for look like these from Lee Valley
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&p@291&cat=3,43520,43521,43563&ap=1
Thanks
Luigi

Have you tried VanDykes or Cabinetmakers hrdware? http://www.vandykes.com / http://wwhardware.com/
Leon wrote:

WoW! $75.00 for one drawer pull.... I think they only work with Festool equipment...
--
Jack
In article <fc3f863a-1636-41dd-ac37-9f7cb3907372

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&p@291&cat=3,43520,43521,43563&ap=1
Might be tricky - I just had a look through my cabinet hardware supplier's catalogue and all the handle holes are 64, 96, 128 and up. NO 85mm. Those seem to be the accepted standard measurements of all the manufacturers they carry :-(
-P.

It clearly is not a current standard size, either in Europe or North America. :-( But I did build the cabinets in 1973-74 and I have a sentimental attachment to them, as they have been with me literally across Canada, from Newfoundland to the Yukon.
Luigi
Luigi
RE: Subject
Luigi,
Would the piece look right if you were to use an "adapter" plate? (Don't know the correct name for the plate)
85mm into the piece on one side, 3-1/2" on the other?
Plate might have 12-15mm oversize all around pull.
My bet is that a flying red horse couldn't tell the difference, even from 1,000 ft away.
Lew
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net says...

You could even cut some 2mm-4mm thick [veneer] from some attractive scraps, say 125x60mm ,set them over (or inlay over) the old holes and drill the holes for new handles right through.
Here's another thought; I've used some Danish handles on my desk that are basically a couple of chrome pillars that are drilled through the drawers and doors, connected with a shaped wooden crosspiece (the top of the pillar goes through those, with a bush). Nothing to stop one from making one's own crosspiece. Might get a bit crowded at 85mm though.
-P.