Looking for 6" Jointer, SE Louisiana

Subject says it all. Looking for a stationary, good quality Jointer in the area. Bought the 6" Delta Benchtop about an hour ago, obviously that's going back :)
See how much freight Wilke will charge to deliver their 6" Yorkcraft. People rave about it. http://www.wilkemach.com/Yorkcraft.tpl
Otherwise, check Grizzly for $58 freight. The G1182Z is currently on sale, and is a nice 6" machine. http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G1182Z
I finally finished setup on my G0500 8" from Grizzly, and LOVE it so far.
Brian.

the

Just as an aside, where in SE Louisiana? I'm from Slidell.
-Phil Crow
On 11 Jul 2004 18:05:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Phil Crow) wrote:

Same here. Try Tyler Tool in TylerTown, MS. Either that or R.J. Marchand in Metairie if you want to be abused.
Phil & Chris - I'm in Hammond/Ponchatoula area. I was just searching around for any woodworkers guild/clubs in around here. So far I'm having no luck. Anyone happen to know if such a thing exists around these parts?