Looking for 6" Jointer, SE Louisiana

Subject says it all. Looking for a stationary, good quality Jointer in the area. Bought the 6" Delta Benchtop about an hour ago, obviously that's going back :)

Reply to
John Smith

Subject says it all. Looking for a stationary, good quality Jointer in the area. Bought the 6" Delta Benchtop about an hour ago, obviously that's going back :)

Reply to
John Smith

See how much freight Wilke will charge to deliver their 6" Yorkcraft. People rave about it.

check Grizzly for $58 freight. The G1182Z is currently on sale, and is a nice 6" machine.
finally finished setup on my G0500 8" from Grizzly, and LOVE it so far.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian

Just as an aside, where in SE Louisiana? I'm from Slidell.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
Phil Crow

Same here. Try Tyler Tool in TylerTown, MS. Either that or R.J. Marchand in Metairie if you want to be abused.

Reply to
Chris Dubea

Phil & Chris - I'm in Hammond/Ponchatoula area. I was just searching around for any woodworkers guild/clubs in around here. So far I'm having no luck. Anyone happen to know if such a thing exists around these parts?

Reply to
usenet