looking for 6-12 week woodworking courses in the UK

Hi all,
I have an opportunity to take some time and study woodworking more seriously than I have been just working at it, at home. I'm looking for courses in the 6-12 week range, full time, preferably in cabinet making or other fine woodworking.
So far, the only one I found was run by David Charlesworth
http://www.davidcharlesworth.co.uk/davidcharlesworth.htm
and is the sort of thing I'm looking for. I'm looking to see what other alternatives there might be.
The idea for this is that in a few years I may have the option to make a big change in my life. My thought is that I might take a year or two and retrain for a new career.
I've also looked at some 1-2 year courses, such as
http://www.finefurnituremaker.com/teaching_workshop/course_brochure.htm
In the meantime, I want to find out, with a shorter course, if it's something I really wish to pursue, or whether I will forever stay a moderate bodger in my own little workshop.
By the way, I can't go out and do weekend courses because I live in Brunei, Borneo at the moment and will be here for the next 3 years, but I have the option of taking a short break.
thanks,
J.

J,
Have a look at www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums Either post or check through the archives for further info.
Rgds
Noel
noel dot hegan at virgin dot net
Thanks Noel,
I'll have a look round there today and post the question to see what they come up with.
Appreciate it,
Cheers,
Justin.
Alan, there are lots of good courses in Australia, just south of you. In particular, Tasmania has some excellent tuition available.
Greg