Looking for......

Any one visit here from western Europe? Looking to converse with someone from Holland or close by concerning antique tools for woodworking.

Post an ad on craigslist in either the Tools or Wanted category. http://amsterdam.craigslist.org /

Genuine Antique Grandfather. I am not getting my spouse double entendre, and I am not sure it qualifies as tool-related. I have some of my father's tools, but none can be considered antique.
What should I be looking for next time I am in Europe?
--
Best regards
Han