looking for 3x3 cherry in Ohio

I am going to make a Sheraton Bed with turned bed posts. I need 3x3 cherry and I do not want any sapwood. Does anyone know of a place in Ohio (I live in Dayton) where I might find either 3x3 turning blanks or 12/4 cherry? I would prefer to see the wood before I buy it.
Rudy
PS I drove to Frank Miller in Indiana and they did not have any 12/4 stock.
Muterspaw Lumber located in Xenia, Ohio has 12/4 cherry at 7:00 BF http://www.crlumber.com /

Wilhelm Lumber Co, Inc 9098 St. Peters Road Brookville, IN 47012 (812) 576-3380
Brookville is about 45 minutes due West from Cinci (on the Interstate to Indy).
- jbd Denver, CO
Freddie wrote:

Paxtojn in Cincinnati.