looking for 26mm conceled hinges (UK)

I'm looking for 26mm concealed hinges with an opening arc greater than 90 degrees. Ideally I'd like 165 degrees plus.
Can anyone tell me of a UK supplier? (only need 6 sets)
Simon.
Add pictures here
✖
Try http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp ;jsessionid=2KZ5KB0NFBO2PCJO2C1CIIQ?cId0678&ts2576
--
Grumble

"simon" < snipped-for-privacy@srsteel.co.uk> wrote in message
✖
screwfix only appear to hinges that open greater than 90ish degrees in 35mm sizes. thanks anyway though..
Add pictures here
✖

You didn't read the fine print. Here it is (in quids) http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp ;jsessionid=BVDYS3NGHZWZLCJO2C1SIIQ?ts‚401&id202
SH