Looking for 14" bandsaw and drill press (St. Catharines)

Does anyone have anything they want to unload?? Perhaps you want to upgrade but can't think of a good home for your older equip? I am building a small basement shop and am in need... drop me a note if you can. Sorry if this is OT -
Thanks. Andrew.