Look at this!!!

If you are into making scale models then take a look at this great site!!!!

to the MODEL GALLERY page and see some fantastic models that have been made.

There is advice on where to get plans from. There are loads of links to suppliers and other sources and a TIPS & IDEAS page. Just brows through the pages, there is loads of information on Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles!!

Reply to
jraah

nospambob

Was it necessary to repost the whole thing?

Doug Miller

Good point Doug..........

~~~jraah~~~

Reply to
jraah

What a fabulous site. Thank you for sharing. I have never seen such lovely models before. I can't understand why some people here try and put such an informative site down; it is about woodworking in the purest sense. If a thread that was posted 20 days ago disappears way down the list, what is wrong with posting again for those that might have missed it? Get a life nospambob, and look at the site before you start screaming SPAM!!

Capucine.

Reply to
capucine

Cool! We have a real Conestoga wagon in the barn out back. It was SWMBO's grand parents. Still in pretty good shape, except the canvas is all tore up now. The model looks very much like it except the one out back has "Conestoga" on the side in fainted paint. --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

Thank you Capucine, pleased you like the web site. There are quite a few bozos in this group who rarely post anything constructive but are quick to pounce on others. You would think they have claimed ownership on the place wouldn't you? I even get these idiots e-mailing me with their crap! I suppose some folk get a kick from being bozos.

If you wish to avoid the flak from here you are very welcome to e-mail me direct.

Best wishes

~~~jraah~~~

Reply to
jraah

jraah posts:

Charlie Self

Thanks for that positive comment Charlie, it makes my effort seem worthwhile.

~~~jraah~~~

jraah

Just one point -- when I see "Look at this!" I assume it is off topic spam. (An 99% of the time it is spam.)

Maybe you should come up with a posting title that reflects what one might see on the site.

The omly reason I would look now is cause "charlie" said it was ok.

Hope that helps.

Reply to
WillR

Thanks Will, I will keep that in mind. I have reposted again with a title that reflects the content of my site and hopefully will attracts others. Let me know what you think!

Best Wishes.

~~~jraah~~~

Reply to
jraah

I've seen your site and have been quite impressed. Just as a suggestion, you might want to keep the posting frequency down, maybe once a month. That way it doesn't come across as self-serving. Or, participate in the various discussions and include your web site address in your sig line -- that seems to work fairly well for a number of folks who participate, Jeff Gorman for example, as well as others.

Mark & Juanita

Amazing examples of what can be done with wood. Thanks for the nudge.

Reply to
Robatoy

That is indeed one helluva site ! Although I'm not into model making - your site is certainly an inspiration to try something different and really challenging.

Thanks for posting.......again (this time I looked...;-)

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS