Look at this!!!

If you are into making scale models then take a look at this great site!!!! http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scalemodel.hdvs /
Go to the MODEL GALLERY page and see some fantastic models that have been made.
There is advice on where to get plans from. There are loads of links to suppliers and other sources and a TIPS & IDEAS page. Just brows through the pages, there is loads of information on Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles!!
Is this SPAM necessary daily?

Was it necessary to repost the whole thing?
Good point Doug..........
~~~jraah~~~

What a fabulous site. Thank you for sharing. I have never seen such lovely models before. I can't understand why some people here try and put such an informative site down; it is about woodworking in the purest sense. If a thread that was posted 20 days ago disappears way down the list, what is wrong with posting again for those that might have missed it? Get a life nospambob, and look at the site before you start screaming SPAM!!
Capucine.
Thank you Capucine, pleased you like the web site. There are quite a few bozos in this group who rarely post anything constructive but are quick to pounce on others. You would think they have claimed ownership on the place wouldn't you? I even get these idiots e-mailing me with their crap! I suppose some folk get a kick from being bozos.
If you wish to avoid the flak from here you are very welcome to e-mail me direct.
Best wishes
~~~jraah~~~

Cool! We have a real Conestoga wagon in the barn out back. It was SWMBO's grand parents. Still in pretty good shape, except the canvas is all tore up now. The model looks very much like it except the one out back has "Conestoga" on the side in fainted paint. --dave

jraah posts:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s calemodel.hdvs/ <<
Absolutely fascinating site.
Thanks for that positive comment Charlie, it makes my effort seem worthwhile.
~~~jraah~~~
jraah posts:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scalemodel.hdvs/ <<
Absolutely fascinating site.
jraah wrote:

Just one point -- when I see "Look at this!" I assume it is off topic spam. (An 99% of the time it is spam.)
Maybe you should come up with a posting title that reflects what one might see on the site.
The omly reason I would look now is cause "charlie" said it was ok.
Hope that helps.
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

I've seen your site and have been quite impressed. Just as a suggestion, you might want to keep the posting frequency down, maybe once a month. That way it doesn't come across as self-serving. Or, participate in the various discussions and include your web site address in your sig line -- that seems to work fairly well for a number of folks who participate, Jeff Gorman for example, as well as others.

Amazing examples of what can be done with wood. Thanks for the nudge.
That is indeed one helluva site ! Although I'm not into model making - your site is certainly an inspiration to try something different and really challenging.
Thanks for posting.......again (this time I looked...;-)
Bob S.