Longevity of shop-built jigs

No drain at all in the basement unfortunately, unless I tie it into the plumbing. I suspect they don't have enough juice to get up 8 ft without adding a pump into the bucket. I don't plan on staying here long enough to justify all that.

-Leuf

Reply to
Leuf

Might consider sealing the finished jig with a coat of 2# shellac.

SFWIW, 1/2" B/B is only 9 ply while 5/8" B/B is 11 ply and is the standard for tooling for the die cutting industry.

Nice stuff for jigs if you don't want to use 3/4 B/B (13 ply).

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett