Long Shot. Need help with "Cabinet Vision Solid" software.

Hi, I getting frustrated a little but when I place a standard cabinet in my plan I always get a 6 light cabinet door. Does anybody know how I can change this to a regular raised panel? I know I can edit it after the fact but it would save me a load of time if I could pre select the cabinet and door from the start. Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike

Never mind chaps. I got it. Mike

Reply to
Mike

I for get how... go into the config and set your default door to raised panel.

Reply to
bridger

Mike-

ping me.... bridgerb cox net