Long Shot. Need help with "Cabinet Vision Solid" software.

Hi, I getting frustrated a little but when I place a standard cabinet in my plan I always get a 6 light cabinet door. Does anybody know how I can change this to a regular raised panel? I know I can edit it after the fact but it would save me a load of time if I could pre select the cabinet and door from the start. Thanks, Mike
Never mind chaps. I got it. Mike
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:11:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net wrote:

Mike-
ping me.... bridgerb <at> cox <dot> net
please...
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 02:09:40 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net wrote:

I for get how... go into the config and set your default door to raised panel.