Long Ranger PSI swich for Duct Collector

Hi:
I bought a 110 V Long Ranger Multigate Switch kit on Amazon $50), which of course is a kit with just 1 blastgate switch, wire, and the switching power supply (plug it in the outlet, and the DC into it). This works as far as I can tell. I still have to get the HF DC, and the Wynn cartridge system.
My question: Can I just buy a "Long Ranger Extra Handpiece Transmitter", or did I screw myself and have to get another powersupply thingy?
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote:
Exactly HOW do you "collect" Ducts?? :)
Dave

Entirely unlike stamps, because they won't fit in any album.

Yes. I've seen them for sale. May have been Penn State web page.
Try Amazon.com

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in and asked them. I'll post their answer.
--
Best regards
Han

the RF (remote) unit or the microswitches (on the blastgates). I'll make some manual switches somehow ...
--
Best regards
Han