Long Ranger PSI swich for Duct Collector

Hi:

I bought a 110 V Long Ranger Multigate Switch kit on Amazon $50), which of course is a kit with just 1 blastgate switch, wire, and the switching power supply (plug it in the outlet, and the DC into it). This works as far as I can tell. I still have to get the HF DC, and the Wynn cartridge system.

My question: Can I just buy a "Long Ranger Extra Handpiece Transmitter", or did I screw myself and have to get another powersupply thingy?

Reply to
Han

Exactly HOW do you "collect" Ducts?? :)

Dave

Reply to
David

Entirely unlike stamps, because they won't fit in any album.

Reply to
Juergen Hannappel

Yes. I've seen them for sale. May have been Penn State web page.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
greatviercsc

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Maybe you're misreading my question. I meant to ask whether it will work - a RF remote on the multigate switch system. I looked more on the PSI website, and it seems there that you can not. I sent an email to snipped-for-privacy@pennstateind.com and asked them. I'll post their answer.

Reply to
Han

Han wrote in news:Xns9706E10127CEDikkezelf@130.81.64.196:

I received the definitive answer: You can't mix and match. It's either the RF (remote) unit or the microswitches (on the blastgates). I'll make some manual switches somehow ...

Reply to
Han