Long Ranger II Remote

I have a Long Ranger II Remote. I need to either sell it or buy a Long Ranger II Transmitter.
Not sure how I ended up with Long Ranger III system and a lone II transmitter, but I did.
If anyone out there has a Long Ranger II Transmitter you do not need or would be interested in a remote, ontat me.
Thanks
--
http://www.sugarbearswoodworks.com

I'll trade you a "c" key for the remote. <g>
--
Alex