Long list of tool daffynitions

http://www.jumbojoke.com/tools_for_your_workbench_1325.html
STRAIGHT SCREWDRIVER: A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert common slotted screws into non-removable screws.
Etc.

Ok, rather than posting the same over-used definitions, why not try to come up with some of our own? At least it would be original.
Yellow Paint: Used by one wRECker to mark his tools. The idea may have come from nature, where animals use a yellow liquid to mark their territory. (How 'bout it JOAT?)
Palm Sander: Used to turn your hand red while removing very little material from the work piece.
Puckdropper

brad nailer/ what i told my buddy brad to do with his new girlfreind.
Belt Sander: Primarily used for soapbox derby style races, can also remove surface coatings.
Puckdropper wrote:

--
"Hey, yutz! Guns aren't toys.
They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals,

OK, I give. I promise to be better if the posting of this information stops. I will even give back all of the stuff I stole.