Long Island Woodworking Show

Just a quick note to everyone in the NYC area. The Long Island Woodworking Show is set for April 17 & 18 for this coming spring. Make sure you block those dates out on your calendar. The show has moved to Hofstra University and should be bigger and better than ever before.
For those who haven't been before, vendors and exhibitors, projects built by member on display, and last but not least, free seminars given by some big names in woodworking. Check out this link for more information;
http://www.liwoodworkers.org/events/show_2004/show.asp
Make sure you mark that weekend on your calendar so the wife can't plan something else instead.
Bernie
Note for full disclosure, I am a member of the club and I have been victim of SHMBO making other important plans the weekend of the show.

HI BERNIE! Where ya bean?Looooong time no type.