Long Island Woodworkers Show April 17 & 18

I just got the list of speakers for the Long Island Woodworkers Show for next weekend at Hofstra.
Ernie Conover Garrett Hack Mario Rodriguez Stother Purdy Jim Diamond Aime Fraser Barry Gross Alan Russo Bill Boxer
Wow and all the seminars are included in the cost of admission, only $7!
Seminars, vendors selling, displays of items built by club members, all in a venue more than twice the size of last year. This is shaping up to be the woodworking event in the NYC metro area this year.
For more info; http://www.liwoodworkers.org/events/show_2004/show.asp
This is definitely the best Show in the area. What also makes it so good is the Club areas. The member exhibits and the on going demos
I went to that Show last year and it was great. The new location at Hofstra makes it even better.

The show is amazing. Check their website at www.liwoodworkers.org.Not just the speakers. The vendors include Delta, Porter Cable, MiniMax, Laguna, Felder, Lie Nielsen, looks like everybody selling great tools will be at Hofstra this coming weekend (April 17 and 18)
Daryl,
The address got bungled, its www.liwoodworker.org
Bernie

Bernie Hunt wrote:

Actually that's not right either.... it's www.liwoodworkers.org
Kevin
--
Kevin J. Morgan < snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net>
The Long Island Woodworker's Club @ http://www.liwoodworkers.org /

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
So anyway, I'll type slower:
www.liwoodworkers.org
at Hofstra University at the basketball arena next to the Nassau Coliseum