Long Island Woodworkers Show April 17 & 18

I just got the list of speakers for the Long Island Woodworkers Show for next weekend at Hofstra.

Ernie Conover Garrett Hack Mario Rodriguez Stother Purdy Jim Diamond Aime Fraser Barry Gross Alan Russo Bill Boxer

Wow and all the seminars are included in the cost of admission, only $7!

Seminars, vendors selling, displays of items built by club members, all in a venue more than twice the size of last year. This is shaping up to be the woodworking event in the NYC metro area this year.

For more info;

Bernie Hunt

This is definitely the best Show in the area. What also makes it so good is the Club areas. The member exhibits and the on going demos

Reply to
SawdustJoe

I went to that Show last year and it was great. The new location at Hofstra makes it even better.

Reply to
Woodbutcher719

The show is amazing. Check their website at

just the speakers. The vendors include Delta, Porter Cable, MiniMax, Laguna, Felder, Lie Nielsen, looks like everybody selling great tools will be at Hofstra this coming weekend (April 17 and 18)

Reply to
DarylRos

Daryl,

The address got bungled, its

Bernie

Reply to
Bernie Hunt

Actually that's not right either.... it's

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Morgan

Hahahaha, that will teach me to complain about other peoples spelling. I guess I should keep my own errors down to a minimum.

Bernie

-----

Reply to
Bernie Hunt

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

So anyway, I'll type slower:

at Hofstra University at the basketball arena next to the Nassau Coliseum

Reply to
DarylRos