London area woodworking stores of interest?

My last day tomorrow. Any stores of particular interest in the area assessible by the tube or bus? Also, any craft markets with artist/craftsman items by woodworkers/metalsmith/textile, that sort of thing. I'm in the Paddingdon area. Thanks.

On my web site is a list of UK old and some new tool suppliers, including some in London.
Please look under UK Old and New Tool Dealers.
Jeff G
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron
"Mike in Arkansas" wrote in message

My SIL's retired father worked in Sheffield, including the Record factory, for 40 years as a grinder. AAMOF, I came back from there last year with a good many, and kindly presented, hand tools from a different era .. all cherished and put to immediate good use. He works out of a shed that makes my small 18 x 18 shop look like Tom Plaman's new one by comparison, but damn are his tools sharp!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/05

If I remember correctly shipping tools back here will obviate paying VAT [that applies to all items] . The VAT in the UK is about 17% I think ...mjh