Logo On Wood w/o Branding Iron

Mon, Sep 12, 2005, 3:15pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (James=A0Dean) came up with: Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any experience getting a company logo onto wood.

Probably someone, somewhere. I glue a business card inside my stuff.

Branding iron? No prob, make one. Etching cream, muratic acid, lemon juice (whatever); piece of steel, brass (whatever); handle. Might want to make sure your design is reversed when you etch it; simple, complicated, small, large, no prob. I posted on how to make one, long ago. Check the archives, if you need details. If you spend more than about $10, you did something wrong.

JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.

Reply to
J T

I use a rubber stamp which I had Made and pigment ink, the stuff the Stamp crafters use. I use a red on light coloured stuff and a gold on darker. Stamp prior to finishing and once the job is done, it's permenant. regards John

Reply to
John B