Logo On Wood w/o Branding Iron

Page 2 of 2

Dave Hinz wrote:

It wasn't an area question.
I'd have expected an X by Y size limit. 3 sq inches would let someone make one 12 by .25 inches.
-- Nobody special
Mon, Sep 12, 2005, 3:15pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JamesDean) came up with: Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any experience getting a company logo onto wood. <snip>
Probably someone, somewhere. I glue a business card inside my stuff.
Branding iron? No prob, make one. Etching cream, muratic acid, lemon juice (whatever); piece of steel, brass (whatever); handle. Might want to make sure your design is reversed when you etch it; simple, complicated, small, large, no prob. I posted on how to make one, long ago. Check the archives, if you need details. If you spend more than about $10, you did something wrong.
JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.