loctite power grab

Instant bond saw on TV: hammer to ceiling and brick to vertical plywood. Does this mean I could put away my hammer and nails, drill and screws, nailers and compressor, wood glue, contact cement, etc?
I'd say almost! Watching them building a new home, lot's of glue and a lot less screws almost no nails!
but in 20 years we'll see!

I used a glue called "Perfect Glue" (by Liquid Nails) the other day. A single drop of this stuff was all it took to form the bond and did it bond! Amazing stuff.
At first, I was really disappointed when I opened the container. It's this really small bottle housed in a much larger cardboard/plastic container (for hanging on the store shelves). My first impression was, "Man! The damn carton is fifteen times bigger than the stinking little bottle of this stuff!
Well, the 10g of fluid is plenty, but it is rather stupid to use for much packing material (probably just to make it look bigger).
I haven't tried Loctite yet. Sounds to be somewhat the same type of product.
Jack