Lock miter bit suggestions

I've got a small job coming up soon building new cabs for my shop, and I'd like to use a lock miter bit for drawer construction. I only have about 20 drawers to do, so I'm not too keen on spending upwards of $100 for a CMT or Whiteside.
I'll be using Baltic birch for the drawers. What is your brand of choice?
--
Regards,

Rick

(Remove the HIGH SPOTS for e-mail)
Rick: You can borrow mine.
Bob

I've got a Viper, and it works great.

The Katana bit from MLCS worked great for me.
Jim

snipped-for-privacy@SPOTwi.rr.com says...

I've been using Grizzly shaper bits with reasonable success.
Shop around - you can get good deals on CMT, or buy a Jesada direct from their website.
Alternatively, buy one from an Australian distributor and leverage the exchange rate to get 25% off!

One more type from Lee Valley Tools.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&pageE097&category=1,46168,46174