Lock miter bit suggestions

I've got a small job coming up soon building new cabs for my shop, and I'd like to use a lock miter bit for drawer construction. I only have about 20 drawers to do, so I'm not too keen on spending upwards of $100 for a CMT or Whiteside.

I'll be using Baltic birch for the drawers. What is your brand of choice?

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain

Rick: You can borrow mine.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

I've got a Viper, and it works great.

Reply to
Wilson

The Katana bit from MLCS worked great for me.

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz

I've been using Grizzly shaper bits with reasonable success.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Shop around - you can get good deals on CMT, or buy a Jesada direct from their website.

Alternatively, buy one from an Australian distributor and leverage the exchange rate to get 25% off!

Reply to
Norman Lever

Here's a few types from Lee Valley Tools. All are considerably less than $100.

?SID=&ccurrency=1&page=30107&category=1,46168,46174> news: snipped-for-privacy@news-server.wi.rr.com...

Reply to
Upscale

One more type from Lee Valley Tools.