Location Help Requested...

I will soon (hopefully) be building a new shop, and I have an idea, I'd like to implement.
Remember those old typing desks? Every office had the secretary's desk with a type of swing arm that would allow the typewriter to be pushed down and then slide inside the desk.
I'd like to locate some of those "arms" if possible. My idea is to use them to allow storage of benchgrinder, buffers, (maybe even the dovetail jig!!) inside the cabinets, and then swing them out and up, as required.
Anyone have any guesses where I can find them?
James... Who is not even sure they'd work, but seems worth a try...
J&KCopeland wrote:

They make them for mixers/other kitchen machines. If memory serves, they're good for 50 lbs or so and can be gotten at Rockler

Bingo! Believe it or not, I cruised Rockler, but I was in office hardware; I never thought about kitchen mixers. That's exactly what I was looking for.....
BTW, they're rated up to sixty pounds and that should handle the equipment just fine.
Thanks.... James.... James...

if that doesn't work.. try a used office equipment place... on the west coast, one example would be a chain called "repo depot"..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Another might be www.wwhardware.com