Local woodturner on local tv in Maryland

Posting this for a friend of mine. Marc Summer news from Mark Supik & Co.....

We're on TV! Always wanted to see Joe, John, Danielle, Mark & Nancy hard at work? Tune in MPT at 7:30 PM this Thursday (June 18) and watch the "Made in Maryland" segment of Your Money and Business. Repeated on Sunday morning at 7:30 AM

Learn Woodturning. The summer woodturning workshop schedule is up on our website. If you=B4ve taken a woodturning workshop and want some time to work on your own project, see the Open Studio schedule (there =B4s one this Saturday, June 20th). Ready to start woodturning? Join Mark for Basic Bowl Turning or Beginning Spindle Turning classes in July, August & September.

Columbia Art Center Show. Local artist and friend Kini Collins collects Mark Supik turned bowls and will be displaying her bowls and his in the Artists As Collectors show in Columbia. The exhibit runs until June 28th with a reception Friday, June 26th. Mark will be in Albuquerque at the annual Woodturning Symposium, but Kini will be on hand to talk about his work.

Need fewer e-mails in your in your mail box? Let us know and we'll take you off our list. No hard feelings, we understand. Nancy

Mark Supik & Company

1 N. Haven Street Baltimore, MD 21224 snipped-for-privacy@marksupikco.com

410-732-8414
Reply to