Local Ad, So Cal Area

Not mine, thought I'd pass it along. I have pics for any interested parties.
"Craftsman 12" band saw. $129 ; Craftsman floor model drill press, $129; Delta 10" tilting arbor saw, $138; Located in Vista, Ca. Must sell by Sept 6. (760)945-0479"
The Delta is a 34-670 with a cabinet base. The Craftsman look like old versions / art deco types with gold paint.