Little gloat

8 sets of Accuride drawer slides -- 4 at 14" and 4 at 22" for $20. Architec tural woodworking shop shutting down and took a drive this morning to look at some cherry that they are auctioning tomorrow. Guess I'll need to make some drawers to fit under that new bench.
Larry
On 4/25/2013 1:22 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

Architectural woodworking shop shutting down and took a drive this morning to look at some cherry that they are auctioning tomorrow. Guess I'll need to make some drawers to fit under that new bench.

Wow nothing like 10 cents on the dollar pricing! Good find.
On Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:39:57 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Yep. Don't they run about $25+ a pair. It's been at least 2 yrs since I've priced them.
Sonny
On 4/25/2013 2:22 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

Architectural woodworking shop shutting down and took a drive this morning to look at some cherry that they are auctioning tomorrow. Guess I'll need to make some drawers to fit under that new bench.

Pretty good buy. considering the 22" you probably would pay close to that for 1 set.
Hmmm... you suck.
--
Jeff