Little gloat

Goodbye shavings and, I hope, goodbye much of the dust. Picked up a Jet 1182 DC for $70 off CL. Now if I can figure out where to stash this puppy in the shop ...
Larry

That's a good buy. Have you thought about putting it outside in it's own little lean-to ?
Smitty
Good idea, Smitty, but I'm in Wisconsin and working out of the garage. I suppose I could drill a vent hold, but I think I'll just wheel it around to where it is needed.