Little Giant Ladders - Requesting Feedback

I have the Gorilla clone and it compares equally well to my Little Giant. As I stated on another thread, accessories are interchangeable. Actually the Gorilla has a very superior bracket set that lets you use the outer sections as a scaffold. Instead of hooking the hooks into the mating outer sections to form an A on the Little Giant, the Gorilla has heavy duty brackets to attach the two outer sections together. Those brackets work well on the Little Giant also.

Reply to
Leon

Use a ladder every day . . . I'm an insurance adjuster . . . Only draw back to a L.G. is when used as an extension ladder it is very wide at the top where you mount and dismount . . . Can be a little tricky . . .

Steve

Reply to
Steve DeMars

You may also want to consider the "Jaws" 'clone'.

available from Rona and HD, but didn't sell well as people thought them 'expensive' without realizing what they would actually be getting.

They're manufactured by Featherlite in Canada. I got a 26' model at a GTA home show for less than a Little Giant, and they included all options such as inside step/tray, wall stand-off, utility tray and leg leveller.

-- TomH [ antonomasia gmail com ]

Reply to
TomH

Reply to