Little Giant Ladders - Requesting Feedback

Page 2 of 2

I use one frequently. It's versatile and very high quality. I found the best deal on www.amazon.com Of course there are different models but I paid around $250 or so American no sales tax and no shipping.
JB

Use a ladder every day . . . I'm an insurance adjuster . . . Only draw back to a L.G. is when used as an extension ladder it is very wide at the top where you mount and dismount . . . Can be a little tricky . . .
Steve

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:57:24 -0400, "Fitz"

You may also want to consider the "Jaws" 'clone'.
http://www.jawsladders.com / http://www.shopnorthern.com/product/show.asp?Product_KeyR0&Category_Key=-1&showcdn=0#pricelist
Was available from Rona and HD, but didn't sell well as people thought them 'expensive' without realizing what they would actually be getting.
They're manufactured by Featherlite in Canada. I got a 26' model at a GTA home show for less than a Little Giant, and they included all options such as inside step/tray, wall stand-off, utility tray and leg leveller.
-- TomH [ antonomasia <at> gmail <dot> com ]
Have one and the safety of the design alone makes it worth it. In addition, I have some health problems with my legs and this ladder has made things much easier.