LITTLE BOXES

Spurred by the well-intentioned suggestions of some here I got a new difital camera and took new photos of my humble efforts. I'd appreciate any comments/observations/etc. So far I have used oak, utili, purpleheart, chestnut, pine, walnut, yew and sycamore to make them. And I have a nice piece of wenge in the corner but I'm just waiting for inspiration!

foggytown

Very nice! I really like the contrast of the different woods.

I bet the womenfolk really like you!

Whart are you lining the boxes with?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Thank you. So far I've only used crushed or plain velvet to line with. Seems to work well. And yes, the girls do like them!

FoggyTown

Reply to
foggytown

That's what I was going to learn but got the damn turning bug... Mac

mac davis

doesn't appeal to me and I'm sure that my "total woodworking experience" suffers thereby.

A bowl is just a box with no corners!

FoggyTown

Reply to
foggytown