Liquid Nails

I have recently tried a tube of the Selleys Liquid Nails High strength construction Adhesive. It is clear in colour so is good for my projects. It seems to bond really well and any excess can be scraped off easily. Just wondered whether anyone else has tried it or been using it? Are there any problems encountered using it? Cheers, davy