link belts

I have the Delta 12" variable speed drill press and was wondering if the link belt is usable on these types of drill presses. Thanks.
--
Paul
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

3/8" PowerTwist link-belts can be purchased at McMaster-Carr: http://www.mcmaster.com /
Search for "Twist Lock" or "Adjustable-Length Belting" Part Number 6173K36 for 3/8".
Leslie
--
She's got tools, and she knows how to use them.

"W Chan" <winthrop snipped-for-privacy@hot-nospam-mail.com> wrote in message
Just ordered 3/8" link belts from Leichtung Workshops last nite. Also they are available by the foot. ($6.99) Mike