Link Belt sale at Grainger

If anyone is interested, Grainger, in their latest specials catalog has 1/2 inch link belt on sale. Price is $22.68 for 5 feet. Stock number is 5A547. They have longer lengths for less per foot but don't sell it by the foot, at least in this catalog. Although I havn't checked I assume it's available at this price on their website, www.grainger.com