Lifting Levelers -- useful product

I just finished a semi-mobile stand for a Jet mini lathe. I needed something to lift the stand off the floor and immobilize it it. Rockler carries a lifting leveler which was perfect for my stand, which has nylon slides under the base. Couple of turns with an Allen wrench and it is ready for use. (for a rough floor you could use rollers)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65j/jet_mini_stand.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65j/lifting_leveler.jpg
Usual disclaimer, I have no association with Rockler. Thought you might be interested in the fixture.
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?sku 53&filter239
--
Ken Vaughn
Visit My Workshop: http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65 /