Lie-Nilesen's new web page

Same products but new presentation. Makes me want to spend that which I don't have enough of......
http://www.lie-nielsen.com /
Tom certainly has a way of flaunting that polished brass so that one never feels the money sliding from one's wallet

Never Enough Money did say:

I know... That new picture of the chisel plane - http://www.lie-nielsen.com/tool.html?id 5
It's like seeing Miss December for the first time... Gotta have it.
I recently bought the chisel plane and find myself using it a lot to clean tenons -- many folks said I didn't need it, my chisel and shoulder and block plane were enough.
I never had Miss December so I can't compare. It seems wanting something isn't enough. Sometimes it has to also want you. The chisel plane did want me. Miss December won't even answer....not that I've asked - I just know these things...

One more thing, WoodMangler, the #5.5 bench plane looks as sexy as Miss July.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote in message

Oh you are a cruel man... The new charlesworth sharpening and planing videos on DVD are coming my way now..
Alan