Lie-Neilsen Chisels: A rumor or a fact

I heard Lie-Neilsen is introducing a line of chisels. Is this true? If so when will they be available?
I had a chance to talk with a LN rep at my local Woodcraft anual open house. He had a sample chisel and said they would be out by early 2004. Thay are repros of the old Stanley 750 with a hornbeam handle.
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES Manchester, CT
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply

house.
And they feel very well balanced and comfortable in the hand. They had the same one at the Costa Mesa WW show. Very nice.
Cheers, Eric
were they Pam Anderson's?
Eric Lund wrote: snip

snip