Lid Supports

Would like to use the lid supports from Rockler as per http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?pageA0 However Rockler is out of stock. Have goggled for another supplier for these supports with no luck. Would anybody know of any other supplier for the same supports? Thanks/
Vic H.

You might give these people a call. they have a much better supplu of this type stuff than the local Rockler.
http://www.cabinethardware.com/productsbutton.html
On 2/14/10 6:44 PM, Victor H. wrote:

They have those at Lowes.
--

-MIKE-

Vic:
Do you have an ACE Hardware store about? The "fully-stocked" ACE Stores (and the older ones, esp) often have quite a selection of such items in stock.

Lid Supports Right Side Mount, 35-40 Inch Lbs., Lid Support
Right Side Mount, 35-40 Inch Lbs., Lid SupportRockler Sale Price: 6.99
http://www.woodworkit.com/hardware/trunk,_chest_and_case_hardware/lid_supports?page=2
Prevents lids from accidentally slamming shut on fingers. Measures approximately 5' long pivot to pivot in extended position. Use this formula to choose your supports: (lid wt. times front to back si... Read More
On 2/15/10 11:34 AM, Hoosierpopi wrote:

http://www.woodworkit.com/hardware/trunk,_chest_and_case_hardware/lid_supports?page=2
That's just a Rockler "associate" store. Click the link, it takes you to Rockler.
--

-MIKE-

Woodcraft has 'em...
OK, I'll let you in on my secret supplier but don't tell anyone else, this is just between you and me.
D Lawless. It seems they are out of the $1.50 version so they only have the $4.00 version in stock. Their website is not so easy to use but their prices are just never matched. I think they are actually a wholesale supplier to smaller stores but sell direct to the public. If I recall, they have free shipping for orders over $50
Look in this page http://www.dlawlesshardware.com/frsudrfrhigl.html