Lid Supports

Would like to use the lid supports from Rockler as per

However Rockler is out of stock. Have goggled for another supplier for these supports with no luck. Would anybody know of any other supplier for the same supports? Thanks/

Vic H.

Reply to
Victor H.

You might give these people a call. they have a much better supplu of this type stuff than the local Rockler.

Leon

They have those at Lowes.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Vic:

Do you have an ACE Hardware store about? The "fully-stocked" ACE Stores (and the older ones, esp) often have quite a selection of such items in stock.

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

Lid Supports Right Side Mount, 35-40 Inch Lbs., Lid Support

Right Side Mount, 35-40 Inch Lbs., Lid SupportRockler Sale Price:

6.99

lids from accidentally slamming shut on fingers. Measures approximately 5' long pivot to pivot in extended position. Use this formula to choose your supports: (lid wt. times front to back si... Read More

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

per

> However Rockler is out of stock. Have goggled for another supplier for

That's just a Rockler "associate" store. Click the link, it takes you to Rockler.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Woodcraft has 'em...

Reply to
GeneT

OK, I'll let you in on my secret supplier but don't tell anyone else, this is just between you and me.

D Lawless. It seems they are out of the $1.50 versi> Would like to use the lid supports from Rockler as perhttp://www.rockler.=com/product.cfm?page=3D410> However Rockler is out of stock. Have goggled for another supplier for

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com