LICENSE PLATE BIRD HOUSE

http://www.runnerduck.com/lpbirdhouse.htm
I always thought you were supposed to nail those up on the inside of your shop.
JOAT A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.
J T wrote:

I have one that was given to me and birds have actually nested in it. It seems that it would be hotter inside than a wooden topped one.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA