library chair steps plans

Looking for a plan for the library chair/steps that I can modified to fit my grand-daughter. Free would be nice, did a google and came up with lots of $$ plans. Any suggestions?

The first hit returned from my Google search led to this:
http://www.versatool.com/plans.htm#FoldingStepChair
Maybe there are multiple Googles and I just happened to luck out..
ROY! wrote:

I saw this also and thought it was a trick since they mentioned various credit cards so I didn't look any further. Went back and read some more and signed up for some free plans, we will see if it is a mistake