Library bed plans needed

Anyone build one of these or have plans for one??

Reply to
DDavid

I ssume you mean a bookcase headboard?

You want the plans for free?

Used to have a bookcase headboard but sold & have no plans.

BobK207

No, it's a Murphy Bed concealed by sliding bookcases, giving your spare bedroom/office the look of a library. I am looking for the same thing. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Reply to
jeaniewilson

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (jeaniewilson) wrote in news:429bb7b0 snipped-for-privacy@alt.athenanews.com:

Rockler & Lee Valley both sell the bed hardware kits. One or the other, or both, offered plans as well. You could play jazz from there, I suspect, if you're sufficiently confident to begin such a project.

Plans are pretty much for getting started. Your talent has to take over, when things work out differently.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Not quite what you requested but the best I could do.

cheers Bob

BobK207