Library bed plans needed

Anyone build one of these or have plans for one??
I ssume you mean a bookcase headboard?
You want the plans for free?
Used to have a bookcase headboard but sold & have no plans.
http://www.knottyplans.com/index.php?page 033
No, it's a Murphy Bed concealed by sliding bookcases, giving your spare bedroom/office the look of a library. I am looking for the same thing. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (jeaniewilson) wrote in

Rockler & Lee Valley both sell the bed hardware kits. One or the other, or both, offered plans as well. You could play jazz from there, I suspect, if you're sufficiently confident to begin such a project.
Plans are pretty much for getting started. Your talent has to take over, when things work out differently.
Patriarch
Not quite what you requested but the best I could do.
cheers Bob
http://www.regin-inc.com/murphy-wall-beds/murphy-wall-beds-sc.htm
http://www.regin-inc.com/murphy-wall-beds/murphy-wall-beds.htm
http://www.wallbed.com /