LH Primus reform smoothing plane

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has any expiriance with this tool. How is it a "handed" tool ? All 14 of my other planes make no distinction of this feature. I'm interested but at the same time questioning. Which way does the "horn" lean for a southpaw ? Which hand holds the horn to begin with ? Again, I'm interested but also confused...

Is this one of the "horned" models? That is, the front handle is shaped like a horn. If it is, those horns can be slanted--by ECE--in either direciton and might be the rationale behind calling it "handed" in one direction or another.

http://www.toolsforworkingwood.com/Merchant/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=toolshop&Product_Code=EE-535PM.XX&Category_Code=TPPR
Tools for Working Wood sells the ECE Primus Reform Smooth Plane in both a right and left hand version. As already stated, the horn leans a different direction.