Leveling Waterstones?

Kittymalt hairball remedy. You put the grease _inside_ the weasel, then they empty rapidly.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

That qualifies as a gloat IMO, so let me be the first to say "You _suck_!"

Reply to
J. Clarke

If you are in a rush, freeze the weasel first. If not, sun-dried. Takes a while.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

I didn't see anybody else answer this one; yes, I use my 220 grit diamond stone to flatten my Norton water stone and it works fine.

Reply to
Steve Turner

Jones wrote in news:2008030109191816807-at@yourhousenet:

And for the record, the Norton flattening stone is junk...

Used one for a while, and gets out of flat quicker than a waterstone. Answer, flatten the Norton flattening stone - frequently. What is the point? I asked the question - was told it was junk.

Use a coarse\x-coarse DMT duosharp plate, sandpaper on a flat surface, etc, etc, etc.

Reply to
jbd in Denver