Page 2 of 2

You...stoner.

Get in the shop and make something.
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Thank you for all the replies.
Jones.
Jones wrote:

I didn't see anybody else answer this one; yes, I use my 220 grit diamond stone to flatten my Norton water stone and it works fine.
And for the record, the Norton flattening stone is junk...
Used one for a while, and gets out of flat quicker than a waterstone. Answer, flatten the Norton flattening stone - frequently. What is the point? I asked the question - was told it was junk.
Use a coarse\x-coarse DMT duosharp plate, sandpaper on a flat surface, etc, etc, etc.