Leveling contractor saw table wings

I am completing assembly of a Rigid TS3650 contractors table saw. I have been teaking leveling the table wings using a long metal level. However, the wing seems flush to main table in some areas and a little lower in others (more toward the center).
I am looking for any suggestions as to how to better make the wing flush with the main table?
Any suggestions?
Keith
I am completing assembly of a Rigid TS3650 contractors table saw. I have been teaking leveling the table wings using a long metal level. However, the wing seems flush to main table in some areas and a little lower in others (more toward the center).
I am looking for any suggestions as to how to better make the wing flush with the main table?
Any suggestions?
Keith
You go for a "best fit," really. Point is not that the piece must be supported a certain length away from the blade and parallel, but that it should have no spot too high, which would cause problems.

I assembled this saw a few months ago. I used a C-clamp (like the assembly instructions say), but I placed a block of wood on the underside. The metal clamp will hold the top flush, while the wood on the underside will compress, keeping pressure on both pieces evenly. Repeat this for each bolt, moving the clamp as close to the bolt as possible, and the top extensions come out very nice.
Jerry
Hi Jerry and to all others:
Thanks for the nice suggestions. I like the idea of the block. I also followed the instructions and got the very nearalignment. Sounds like the wood block might do the trick.
Keith
Keith Bozek wrote:

I got a Grizzly 1022 several years ago. I couldn't get one of the stamped wings to align for anything. Griz tech support & I worked out a solution: I upgraded to cast iron wings for the difference in price and 1/2 the shipping. ;-) No regrets. You may not have that option...
-- Mark