Letters needed

Back in the dark ages (before computers), I bought an inexpensive pantagraph to use with my router. It allows you to trace pictures or letters and numbers with the stylus and have your router copy the shape onto wood. It is so long ago that I can't remember if it came from Sears or Penneys or Monkey Wards. I've done a web search and it appears that what I have is very close to (or the same) as the Milescraft version, and instructions were available on-line.
The unit I have came with a set of upper case and lower case letters and numbers, each on a piece of 8.5" x 11" paper with registration dots that made it easy to line up the letters to make words. Well, I've lost these and I'm hoping that someone in the group has the same thing and would be willing to lend them to me so I can make PDFs.
Anyone got these??? If so, I'd like to borrow them and make PDF copies. Of course, I would be happy to pay the postage back and forth.
Bill holzlegacy.at.gmail.com.the rest is garbage
Bill Leonhardt wrote the following:

http://www.milescraft.com/service/1298templates.html
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I guess I missed this in my search. Thanks for pointing me there. I'm good to go.
Bill